WYNDHAM CHRISTIAN COLLEGE
Wyndham Christian College is a rapidly growing school with big ambitions for each student. Wyndham provides engaging learning opportunities for students from Prep through to Year 7 with year levels 8 to 12 being added over the next 5 years. We provide an innovative learning framework within a safe and supportive Christian environment with a vision for all our students to Grow in Christ, Strive for Excellence and Influence the World.
In 2022 Hindi and French are offered to students from Year 1-Year 7. Students are invited to study one of the options.
The French teaching position is a 0.6 teaching load. It is a 6-month contract with the possibility of ongoing. The suitable candidate will also teach other subjects in the primary school.
Requirements for this position include:
1. An ability to clearly articulate a strong, personal Christian faith.
2. Suitable qualifications and current expertise to teach French in the primary years and to Year 7.
3. Demonstrated excellence as a French teacher.
4. A high level of skill in utilising technology to enhance the learning of students.
5. A willingness to grow and develop as a teacher through reflection of their practice, taking on feedback and seeking personal and professional learning opportunities.
6. Highly developed interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
All applicants must hold current VIT registration, must subscribe wholeheartedly to the Wyndham Christian College Statement of Faith and be active Christians with church involvement. 
Applicants should email:
Please email to the Head of Campus, Ms Kerrie Neophytou, at firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLICATIONS ARE DUE: FRIDAY 8 JULY 2022 at 4pm
High quality applications may be processed and interviews held before the closing date, resulting in the employment advertisement being withdrawn prior to the closing date.
Enquiries regarding the application process or further details of the role can be directed to Kerrie Neophytou on 03 8740 770 or at email@example.com.
 Wyndham Christian College is committed to child safety. We have zero tolerance of child abuse. Our robust human resources, recruitment and vetting practices are strictly adhered to during the application and interviewing process. Applicants should be aware that we carry out national police record checks and reference checks to ensure that we are recruiting the right people
Wyndham Christian College is a campus of Heatherton Christian College. Any policy and procedure of Heatherton Christian College also applies at Wyndham Christian College.