Waverley Christian College is a Christian co-educational school from Kinder to Year 12. We have been providing students with a quality Christian educational experience for over 40 years. With campuses in Wantirna South and Narre Warren South, Waverley Christian College will have an enrolment of over 2200 students across both campuses in 2022.
The Wantirna South Campus is seeking a Part Time (FTE 0.473 – 3 days per week) Primary Learning Support Assistant to commence toward the start of Term 3 2022. We are looking for applicants who have a passion for assisting students with learning difficulties and supporting them in their overall integration with the classroom.
The successful applicant must:
· Have a Certificate III or Certificate IV in Education Support
· Be able to show a commitment to the values and ethos of Christian education
· Be willing to get involved in all aspects of the College’s programs and opportunities
· High level communication and interpersonal skills
Some of the benefits of working at Waverley Christian College include:
· A range of salary packaging options
· Flexible work opportunities
· Career and leadership professional development opportunities
· Employee Assistance Program
· Friendly and collegial community to work with
A commitment to the values and ethos of Christian education is essential. A Working with Children’s Check is mandatory. A Position Description is available on the College website www.wcc.vic.edu.au.
Applicants are to include a Resume, Letter of Application, Pastoral Reference and completed online “Employment Application Form – Teaching Staff”. Your application is to be submitted via the College website - www.wcc.vic.edu.au under the Employment Tab. Applicants will need to provide three references.
Applications close: Friday, 8th July 2022
Enquiries: (03) 9871 8600
Quoting job number: 202246
Waverley Christian College is committed to protecting the interests and safety of our students. We have zero tolerance for child abuse. All staff are responsible for the safety, care and wellbeing of children.
Please apply via the job advertisement on our College website.