The Bialik College Foundation inspires our community to support our school and help bring to life the visionary projects that will ensure Bialik continues to provide a world-class Jewish education for all who seek it. This role presents a unique opportunity to work for a top-performing school in a position that provides purpose, meaning and impact.
About The Role
The primary objective of the Foundation Officer is to support the Foundation Director in implementing the strategic plan and day-to-day administrative tasks for the both the Foundation and Alumni Engagement Program.
This role is being offered flexibly with the opportunity to work either of the following two options:
- 3 days per week to be worked during school term time only (40 calendar weeks’ per year).
- 2.5 days per week working 48 weeks’ per plus 4 weeks’ annual leave entitlement.
- Develop rapport and build relationships with internal and external stakeholders including alumni, donors, parents, grandparents and key staff
- Maintain CRM / Donor & Alumni Database
- Analyse data including trends, donation activity and community relationships
- Management of supplier and donor invoices and receipts
- Provide reports including monthly donations and reconciliations.
- Event Management
- General administration support for Foundation Office
Key Skills and Attributes
- A minimum of one year’s experience in a similar role
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in relationship-management databases preferred.
- Experience with CRM database, online email marketing platforms & donation platforms is desirable
- Understanding of basic financial processes
- Ability to work across multiple digital platforms
- Excellent time management, administration and organisational skills.
- Well-developed skills in MS Office, Outlook & Excel.
Benefits and perks
Bialik College is located close to the Monash Freeway and Tooronga Station.
- Additional Paid Jewish Holidays
- Free secure onsite parking
- Salary packaging options
- Access to school fee discounts for enrolled Kinder- Year 12 children
- Safe & secure environment with onsite secure parking