Teaching positions are integral to the College and those who are successful in the role will ensure that the core values of the College are upheld and pursue the purpose of providing a Christ centered education to students.
Due to continued growth of the College, we have several exciting opportunities at our Werribee and Melton Campus’, and they are:
- Primary Classroom Teachers x2 – 1 FTE
- Primary Classroom Teachers (Science specialist advantageous) x2 – 1 FTE
- Primary Classroom Teacher – x3 - 1 FTE
* All roles are permanent fulltime.
Benefits of working with us:
- Work in a Christian and caring work environment
- The College commences the start of each school year with a Spiritual Enrichment Day for all staff to receive encouragement and vision for the year ahead
- Each morning is commenced with Staff Connect Time (devotion with key updates)
- The College hold two professional development weeks throughout the year which training, and support are provided to staff
- A buddy system established to assist with graduate teachers and new starters at the College
- On staff Pastoral Care Team
- Prayer Partners are allocated each year for staff
To be successful in a position, we are seeking a teacher who has:
- An innovative mindset and have a strong ability to teach Primary students
- The ability to create a positive student culture for deep learning and teaching
- An opportunity to grow and develop professionally with the College
- A minimum Degree in Primary Education
- A valid VIT registration
- Strong verbal and written communication skillset
- An ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
For more information or for a copy of the relevant position description, please visit the employment page of the College website.
Positions Close: Friday 6th August 2021
How to Apply:
Please go to the employment page to submit an application via the employment portal https://www.heathdale.vic.edu.au/employment/
For further details please contact People and Development on email@example.com or look at our ‘Employment’ section of our webpage www.heathdale.vic.edu.au
The College has a zero tolerance of child abuse. We have established a series of Policies, Procedures and a Code of Conduct for all employees, volunteers and contractors working with our students. This is aimed to protect children from abuse and embed a culture of child safety in the school environment.