About the role
With a thriving arts program, we are seeking an experienced Production Assistant at our Ivanhoe Campus to join the School on a full-time basis with school holiday leave.
Reporting to the Director of Performance, the Production Assistant is responsible for our School’s theatre venue maintenance and design whilst providing production and administration support to the Performing Arts and Music departments for productions, concerts, assemblies and other School events.
- You have demonstrated experience in theatre craft (building, making, doing, sourcing, problem solving) and knowledge and skills in set up and design of sound, lighting and stage equipment
- You are experienced in set construction and maintenance techniques, including the use of building tools, digital media platforms, time management and working to a brief
- You have knowledge in operation of theatre and event technical systems including audio, audio visual, lighting and staging
- You are confident working with a range of specialised technologies including the Adobe suite, Photoshop, Illustrator and Premiere Pro and 3D design tools
- You must hold, or have obtained prior to employment, a current Working With Children Check
- Free on site car parking
- Employee Assistance Program
- On site gym and cafe