· Part-time (0.8FTE), ongoing role
· Support the spiritual and pastoral needs of students
· Commencing in January 2024
CREST Education comprises two independent, coeducational schools with over 2,200 students, an Equestrian Centre and an Environmental Reserve at Clyde North. Hillcrest Christian College, established in 1981, operates from Early Learning to VCE levels. Rivercrest Christian College is an authorised International Baccalaureate Primary Years Programme (PYP), Middle Years Programme (MYP) and Diploma Programme (DP) World School, with modern facilities at Clyde North. It is a growing College, adding a new year level each year; our first Year 11 classes commence in 2024.
An opportunity exists in the Chaplaincy team for a suitably experienced Chaplain at Rivercrest Christian College. This Part-time role is across 4 days per week.
We would also be interested in hearing from individuals who may be available and interested in working different time fractions (full time or part time) at CREST Education.
The successful candidate will have:
· the ability to relate to all students, coordinate resiliency and mentoring programs and have the desire to nurture their development in an environment where both Christian values and academic excellence are emphasised.
· strong Christian faith and ability to inspire the community to live our College values with staff and students.
· demonstrated track record of successful Christian leadership and service within a school context and appropriate Christian teaching experience and theological qualifications.
· previously collaborated with other staff/volunteers as a team player who enjoys working with all students.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate a genuine commitment to the Christian ethos of CREST Education.
CREST Education is a child safe employer and is committed to the welfare of children and their protection. All potential employees and volunteers will be required to comply with the College’s Code of Conduct and Child Safe Policy. Applicants are required to provide a valid WWCC and will be subject to background checking in accordance with this policy.
Applications close Friday 24th November 2023 at 10:00am.
Candidates are required to complete the online application and supply a covering letter and CV.
For further information, please call Nelly Mikhail on 9707 7330.