· Full-time, ongoing teaching with leadership opportunity
· Secondary - English Teacher
· Commencing Term1 - 2024
CREST Education comprises two independent, coeducational schools with over 2,200 students, an Equestrian Centre and an Environmental Reserve at Clyde North. Hillcrest Christian College, established in 1981, operates from Early Learning to VCE levels. Rivercrest Christian College is an authorised International Baccalaureate Primary Years Programme (PYP), Middle Years Programme (MYP) and Diploma Programme (DP) World School, with modern facilities at Clyde North. It is a growing College, adding a new year level each year; our first Year 11 classes commence in 2024.
Hillcrest Christian College invites applications from suitably qualified and enthusiastic candidates for this ongoing position of English Teacher (both VCE and General 7-10 ) , at the start of school year 2024 with possibility of leadership role.
The successful candidate will have:
· the desire to teach in an environment where both Christian values and academic excellence are emphasised
· the ability to confidently teach English – VCE and General 7-10
· the proven ability to drive academic achievement whilst supporting a diversity of learners
· strong academic qualifications and a commitment to ongoing professional learning
Applicants must be able to demonstrate a genuine commitment to the Christian ethos of CREST Education.
CREST Education is a child safe employer and is committed to the welfare of children and their protection. All potential employees and volunteers will be required to comply with the College’s Code of Conduct and Child Safe Policy. Applicants are required to provide a valid VIT registration and will be subject to police and background checking in accordance with this policy.
Applications close on Thursday 23rd November 2023 at 10:00am.
Candidates are required to complete the online application and supply a covering letter and CV. Please state all of the subjects you are qualified to teach.
Alternatively, for further information, please call Nelly on 9702 2144.