Heathdale Christian College is a thriving learning community that strives to enable staff and students to fulfill their unique God-given potential.
Our staff work together to create an environment geared toward learning, that impacts the lives of each student.
We build a culture of excellence through a deep desire to show initiative, build capacity, learn, and grow so we make things better - Ultimately fulfilling God’s call for our careers.
‘To God be the glory’ is not a throwaway statement for us, but rather evidence of a heart that serves God through daily work.
We are seeking a Permanent Full-Time Primary Teacher to join our Melton campus to commence for the 2024 school year.
- Exercise a particular pastoral responsibility for students in their classrooms.
- Demonstrated commitment to serving Christ in Christian Education.
- Ability to work within a team environment.
- Adaptability and flexibility to work across Primary school.
- Participate in the understanding of the College's Christian philosophy of education and its practical outworking through the professional development of staff.
- Ability to lead, inspire, support, and encourage students through teaching from a Christian worldview.
- Capacity to select and use appropriately, a wide range of teaching and assessment strategies to suit the needs of a diverse range of students.
- Demonstrate a high level of communication, professional and interpersonal skills when relating to teachers, students, parents and colleagues.
- Provide assistance to other team members and colleagues if or when required.
The successful candidate must have:
- Minimum Degree in Primary Education
- Valid VIT registration
- Strong verbal and written communication skillset
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Ability to work across Prep to Year 6
Applications Close: 4pm Wednesday 29th November 2023.