It’s school but not as you know it!
Ongoing Full Time & Part Time available
Warragul | Pakenham | Leongatha Campuses
Come join our innovative educational community and embark on a teaching journey like no other!
We are a not for profit organisation, with dedicated teachers that make learning come to life through hands on, practical education tailored to each students unique needs. Imagine teaching in a classroom where you get to know the same group of students and can inspire creativity, encourage curiosity, while nurturing individuals talents and interests.
Our teacher support team includes:
Our curriculum goes beyond traditional academics and builds the students’ self-esteem, confidence and resilience, ensuring that they are equipped with life skills.
We are excited about expanding our services in 2024 (subject to VRQA approval) to provide earlier opportunities for students entering year 9 & 10 to access our tailored learning approach leading them into Victorian Pathway Certificate (VPC) and VCE Vocational Major (VM).
• Further develop and deliver Year 9/10 or VCE (VM), VPC learning and assessment materials
• Develop and maintain IEP/ Student Support plans and participate in student care meetings are required.
• Report on student achievements regularly.
• Provision of educational and well-being support to students in a way that is trauma-informed and promotes safety, positive relationships and creates a supportive learning environment.
• Contribute to the safety of all students by adhering to the Child Safe practices.
• Not-for-profit access to salary packaging
• Rewarding roles with a sense of purpose and community contribution
• Smaller classes
• Additional student support
• Relevant Teaching Qualification
• VIT teacher registration/ permissions to teach
To express your interest, submit your resume, cover letter and selection criteria via https://ccg.asn.au/jobs before 10th December 2023
ECG is a Child Safe Organisation that has zero tolerance for Child Abuse.