Covenant College was established in 1979 and offers co-educational, Kindergarten to Year 12 education operating in the growth suburb of Bell Post Hill, Geelong.
Covenant College strives to be a vibrant Christ-Centred community where parents and staff serve in partnership to nurture in each child a passion for learning and an uncompromising desire to live according to God’s word.
• CHRIST CENTREDNESS
Covenant College seeks to be a leading provider in Christian Education and aims to see the following achieved:
• An integration of Christian faith and character in all student learning;
• Excellence in Christian education from a Christian Biblical worldview;
• A Christian education community where every person is valued and nurtured in their faith and healthy relationships are promoted;
• A culture where the protection of children is embedded and fostered by the whole school community;
• Enhanced partnerships between parents, students and staff, strengthening the teaching and learning
• The provision of high quality facilities and resources;
• The effective stewardship of assets, both human and physical;
• Students equipped for service and citizenship as an expression of their Christian faith;
• Students achieving personal excellence in academic, social, physical, cultural and spiritual outcomes;
• A culture of continued improvement, professional development and pastoral support among staff and the school community;
• Effective communication with parents and the wider community.